Friday, May 04, 2007

Friday Five

Once again, only have time for 5.


  1. I've been out in the garden a lot lately. It is a wonderful place to be because every day, things look a little different and I find new growth popping up all the time.

  2. Wednesday, we did a catering job for about 60 people. I was exhausted at the end of the day but we had a good time. A very good time. Please check out the Prairie Bounty website and tell me what you think.

  3. Coffee house tonight and Tim's doing a set with his friend Sarah. I never tire of seeing my children doing things that they love to do and that they do well.

  4. Not much time for blogging. The weather's too nice, my garden awaits, the new bike is always ready and waiting for me, the dog loves to walk and I have books to read. Lots and lots of books.

Plus

Plus

    Equals...
    A new vegetable garden

3 comments:

Tim said...

you forgot, "Plus a lot of cursing and swearing from Tim...equals"

Jae said...

I sure hope your going to invite me over for garden sampling!!

Anonymous said...

Love your Prairie Bounty website. How wonderful to be able to do this with your sisters.