We threw our sticks into a pile and split into teams by dividing our sticks into two groups. That's Jayne, splitting up the sticks. We made sure that the 2 teens were on opposite teams as both of them were able to skate circles around the rest of us.
Yvonne's first hockey injury. She is looking just a little troubled here but actually she was quite proud of the fact that she is not yet too old to sustain her first hockey injury. That's me, her big sister, holding up her leg. For those of you who have never experienced real cold, you can see that my glasses are not just fogged up, they are iced up. That is one thing that sucks about cold. I wonder if you can buy ice scrapers for glasses?
One of our players, Linda S. actually broke the blade right off of her skate. Here she is carrying parts of her blade into the skate change area.
5 comments:
la la la ... the best game you can name ... la la la
Boy, by the looks of the pictures you chose to highlight, we had one ROUGH game!
What fun it was!
I really like the way you divided up the teams by piling hockey sticks.. good way to do it.
It looks like you guys give it your all. :-)
You guys are so silly, and seem to have so much fun...I love it! I think we should invent ice scrapers for glasses!!!! Thats a great idea!
I played ringette for about ten years when I was a kid, and never even learned the rules of hockey. I have a feeling I would mix the two up if I ever played. Sure looks like fun though!
Post a Comment