Wednesday, November 23, 2005

My problem

My problem is that I'm actually beginning to like CJ. He was here for supper one evening last week and we talked about world events and other important stuff. I was hoping that this would just be a summer "fling" for Kristen but it has now been going on for about 4 months.

What do I do now? What if they keep dating for months, or years? What if they break up in a couple of months. Do I stop liking him? Do I never see him again?

Do our children ever consider how their parents have to deal with a relationship?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know.. as the mother of two grown boys.. this is also true. Quite often I grew very fond of my boy's girlfriends.. there was one in particular that I really liked. When the relationship fizzled.. I think I felt worse than my son did :-)

ccap said...

Do our children ever consider how their parents have to deal with a relationship?

I don't know. Do PARENTS ever consider how their CHILDREN have to deal with a relationship? ;-)

Dale said...

My son has only dated one girl. And he's gotten her pregnant. My problem? I'm not dealing with it very well at all.

Heather Plett said...

I'm with ccap - sometimes it works the other way around :-) I haven't had to deal with the "kids in relationship" yet, but the other way is tough too.

mmichele said...

TIME TO WRITE A NEW BLOG. DOESN'T HAVE TO HAVE GOOD SPILLENG. GET ON TI.

M

ccap said...

Yeah, I'm with Michele. I was going to come on here and beg but she beat me to it.