Monday, August 29, 2005

Prairie Dog Central

Here are some pictures of the Prairie Dog Central. I don't know what the problem was. I must have tried 10 times to post these pictures! Well, today it worked. The group shot. Friends and family. I am so blessed! Do you see the porter sitting in the train?

A picture of Wes and I. One that I actually like!
Wes took this picture from inside the train. A classic prairie picture.

4 comments:

ccap said...

We've gone on the Prairie Dog Central several times as a family as well. I can't speak for everyone but *I* certainly had a good time on it. A relaxing, family time being a "tourist" in our own province.

Heather Plett said...

Ditto what ccap said, since I did it the same times she did and quite enjoyed it. Some of my favourite pics are from those trips - one of 3 month old Maddie perched on the window sill and one of Julie at about 2 eating ice cream with her grandpa (2 different trips).

Dale said...

Great pics, Linda. And a heartwarming story. I ride the train every day. There is no sense community there. Commuters just want to get home.

Anvilcloud said...

When we were out there in 2000, I ws surprised by the number of trains that I saw. Perhaps they are just more visible there. We certainly have trains blowing and tooting through our new town.