Tuesday, July 20, 2010





I haven't been on the computer much these days and the dearth of posts on this blog can be directly attributed to the gorgeous weather we're having. Blogger isn't allowing me move my pictures around so you will see a few before and after pictures, not chronologically ordered. You'll have to figure out what was before and what was after.

We didn't take any pictures of the garden when it was terrible, a result of 2 years of neglect so our before pictures don't look as bad as they could. This lovely garden was brought to you by a number of people who live here, both young and older. I have taken it upon myself to be the groundskeeper-a simple and enjoyable job when the weather is nice, the weeds are small and the grass is green.

Hope you're enjoying your summer!

4 comments:

Tena said...

Wow the deck and the gardens look great! Good job!

Linda said...

Thanks Tena. We are really enjoying it this summer.

I'm back...... said...

Everything looks amazing. I am so impressed with everything you guys have done. You should be on one of those HGTV shows like flip this house or renos.

pamero said...

oh. oh my. I did see the "before garden" and I am thoroughly impressed! I've always thought that yard is lovely and it was a shame it had to suffer through the construction, but now--beeuteeful!! Great job, gardeners.