Before Rob and Michele moved into the basement apartment this past fall, we had already removed a wall which opened the apartment up to the rest of the basement. Rob felt that it had to be re-erected so that his family could be a little separated from the construction. It also kept the dust down.
The wall was a very clever use of use found and scavenged material. The door was most unique. It used to be the door to the closet under the stairs, a little narrow and short. It is the most fun door I'd ever seen. Every morning, when I walk down the stairs, this is what I would see:
If you look very carefully, you will see Dixie just to the right of Jed. They never made it through the little opening but they really tried!
1 comment:
LOVE that picture. Love the new basement more.
Post a Comment