So...what to write about.
My adorable granddaughter will be hanging out with me one day a week starting in March. I am looking forward to spending time with her. Oh the things we will do!
Many years ago, I would hang out with my 2 nephews one day a week. The boys called these days "Auntie Linda days." Those were fun times. They'd watch a movie, play with different toys, read and create with glue, tape and markers. We usually managed to get out once a day, to visit the mall, go to a pet store, or, weather permitting, go to a park.
I am looking forward to creating memories with Aryana, to starting "Grandma Linda days."
I will post a picture of the lovely Aryana but I need some help from our resident tekkie first. For now, you will find a photo here.
2 comments:
Oh Linda.. I am sooo happy for you. A grand daughter... How wonderful!!!!
Sounds like a new era begins for you Linda!
Post a Comment