This computer is faster than a speeding bullet. Wow! All I have to do is figure out how to work it. There is a CD that I stuck into the CD spot but I don't know how to make it work. Have to wait until the house tekkie gets home. Micah has been mighty busy setting all of this up for us in addition to supporting and advising others in this house about everything related to technology.
Handy to have someone so willing to help out living so close by.
6 comments:
Yep, I get the whole having someone smart in the family to help with the tech stuff... Daryl is now ours! (and we love him!)
Enjoy your new computer, I found macs a bit tough to get used to, but now there are things I love about them. (Although I do miss the good old PC sometimes!!) Have fun!
I have had the same learning curve with my mac. But she sure is a beauty! Come to think of it, I should give her a name, I think she deserves one...any suggestions?
A MAC ???
That is so wrong.
The new Apple store at Polo Park offers free sessions on how to use a mac. I think they realized a lot of people bought macs and have no clue how to use the mac so Apple decided to monopolize on the fact they won over a lot of "mac-idots". I bought a mac as well, having NO clue how to use it. Alisha told me it would be easy to work and Frank is the computer expert in the family so I figured it was a win-win situation. I don't really know how to use the computer other than to do the internet and ipages however the fun comes in learning. Check out the Apple store classes. I'm taking one after Christmas.
I too have been eying the new Macs... Lucky you!!
I found macs a bit tough to get used to, but now there are things I love about them.
How to make a website
Post a Comment