I have at least 15 posts that are partially written but have not yet been posted. This one I intend to post because I'm sick of my last post, which was a rant. An acceptable rant in my opinion but it's time for something more positive.
Yesterday we moved most of our furniture out of the SeaCan and garage and into our house! As I was sitting on the couch, I marvelled that this day has actually come to pass. We are mere weeks away from being completely moved in. It is a wonderful feeling. And the house looks BEAUTIFUL. Just gorgeous. I am so thrilled that I love the paint colours more than I did at first and that the tin ceilings look beautiful and the floors are gorgeous.
Pictures will follow. And we are going to have one doozie of an open house. I'll let you know when because everyone is invited.
6 comments:
beautiful indeed.
i am so excited for the finished product!
What an epic project. I'm as curious as they come. I hope someday you folks will tell the story or link me to it if you have already told how it came to be. Or, just ignore me and I'll behave regardless. ;^)
Yay for moving into construction zones!
That's funny that you are so exciteed to move in and now you are going on a trip.
It will be quite a party! I can't wait to see all the changes!
i am so excited for the finished product!
How to make a website
Post a Comment