Your email is down to ?. The company I work for uses Lotus Notes and an email client, and if Hell had email, it would use Lotus Notes. None of us in Waterloo have email access (+300 people) and likely the rest of the employee's in North America don't have email as well. I absoLUTely detest LN. We depend on this.
Sorry for the rant. The nice thing about today is that there are a lot of people at the nearby Tim Hortons.
3 comments:
They picked up a phone or went and visited.
Hi Linda. Hope you're keeping warm!
Your email is down to ?. The company I work for uses Lotus Notes and an email client, and if Hell had email, it would use Lotus Notes. None of us in Waterloo have email access (+300 people) and likely the rest of the employee's in North America don't have email as well. I absoLUTely detest LN. We depend on this.
Sorry for the rant. The nice thing about today is that there are a lot of people at the nearby Tim Hortons.
Or even the Internet. My friends and I were just talking about this today. :-)
Post a Comment