The $50.00 hairstyle that Kristen promptly washed out as soon as she got home. At least she was in good enough humour to take this picture!
Kristen and C.J. before her graduation banquet.
The Grade 12 graduate with her dad. One of my favourite pics.
From left to right, Ben, Eric, Kristen and Tim.
We also went to the Folk Festival. What a great time we had! You can read all about it on Heather's blog. I couldn't describe it any better than she did. A highlight for me was meeting Fred Eaglesmith. While his music isn't really the kind I tend to listen to, Fred is a friend from way, way back. We went to elementary school together. I was certain he would remember me but I was unprepared for his exuberant reaction when I told him who I was. We had a great (short) time of reconnecting and will get together for coffee when he comes into town next month.

My flower garden is growing and lovely, my vegetable garden looks very, very sad except for the tomatoes. The weeds are doing well too. So far, it's been a close to perfect summer.
3 comments:
Kristen is SUCH a beautiful girl! Great looking family you have!
Yeah ... We missed you. And ditto what Heather said!
Love the photos!!
I missed the Folk Festival this year. I used to be a volunteer at the General Store. Always a good time.
Post a Comment