We get to eat lobster once a year. It's too expensive to purchase but once a year, Wes is invited to a dinner put on by one of the sub-trades he works with that includes according to Wes, "The best Caesar Salad you'll ever eat," lobster and dessert. He finds that the hardest part of the dinner is deciding which dessert to choose because he is so full from the other delicious food. (He gets no sympathy from me)One year, he ate so much lobster that he smelled like a garlicky lobster when he came to bed.
Anyway, there's always way too much lobster so those who would like, may take some home and Wes knows that this makes me very happy.
Tonight, lobster, pasta with sundried tomatoes and if I feel like it, a salad.
Yum, yum.
8 comments:
Oh, so it wasn't just WES who over-ate on the lobster? ;-)
When I was in PEI in the Fall, we went to one of those lobster suppers and I PIGGED OUT!
Yes Schoolboy, it was.
mighty fine lookin' specimens.
Yeah, the lobster doesn't do much for me but the pasta with sundried tomatoes? Yum.
I LOVE lobster but can not remember the last time I had some. I am envious. It sounds delicious!
note the last two posts:
two lobsters, two potatoes.
is this the beginning of something?
Thanks for the post on my blog.... as for the firefighters just watching the fire.... hehehe..
It was a training thing. At the end,yes they got to burn the house. They had people with hoses to keep things under control, but yes even watching a fire can be educational too :)
When we were in PEI my aunt took us out for a lobster dinner. I ate it but I felt really guilty because I didn't think it was all that phenomenal. Give me a thick, juicy steak anyday! : )
Post a Comment