Glad the pics are working well for you. I have times when sleep is problematic, so much so that I have blogged about it and received some suggestions. For whatever reason, I've enjoyed a good patch lately.
Both lovely photos! Although, the one of her as a 2 yo has me smiling like a goof at my desk.
Hey - that could be Maddie! Gives me hope that she might grow up as beautiful as Kristen is now!
Such a beautiful young woman! I just watched "Spanglish" tonight. Great movie. All about relationships. Mother/daughter, especially. Very moving.
anvilcloud-Thanks for the link. Some great ideas from your blogger friends.ccap & heather-Maddie does remind me of her in many ways!dale-I think I'll rent that movie...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Glad the pics are working well for you.
I have times when sleep is problematic, so much so that I have blogged about it and received some suggestions. For whatever reason, I've enjoyed a good patch lately.
Both lovely photos! Although, the one of her as a 2 yo has me smiling like a goof at my desk.
Hey - that could be Maddie! Gives me hope that she might grow up as beautiful as Kristen is now!
Such a beautiful young woman! I just watched "Spanglish" tonight. Great movie. All about relationships. Mother/daughter, especially. Very moving.
anvilcloud-Thanks for the link. Some great ideas from your blogger friends.
ccap & heather-Maddie does remind me of her in many ways!
dale-I think I'll rent that movie...
Post a Comment