Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Lost Things

Okay. Where's my map book? You know, the one that says "Don't take this out of the car OR ELSE!"

Maybe I need to invent a map book that will begin to self destruct as soon as it leaves the confines of my car.

5 comments:

Heather Plett said...

Well I know WE returned it the last time it ended up at OUR house, so you'll have to point your ACUSING FINGER somewhere else! :-)

Anonymous said...

It's at my house! No it's actually in my car! I'm using it and I will never give it back!!!!
mwa ha ha ha ha

maniacle laughter)





(just kidding... i have no idea where it is and have never managed to keep a map book ANYWHERE.)

Anonymous said...

i think i spelled maniacle wrong.
it's maniacal. just goes to show how i should be working and instead cruised your blog.
serves me right. mipselling like that in front of evreynoe.
m

Heather Plett said...

Oh well, I spelled "accusing" wrong, so we're in this boat together! Yeah, I should be working too.

ccap said...

I really can't stay long. All these mispeled coments are cawsing havac with my nervs.

But, I just had to say that I'm lucky 'cause my map stays put. Helps that I'm the only one that ever drives that car. :-)