There are several promises that I will make to myself and those of you who might read my ramblings:
- I will do my best to avoid spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.
- I will post as frequently as possible or when I am moved to write something.
- I will try my best not to embarrass my children-even though that's almost impossible.
- I will not try to be too deep or profound. Otherwise, I may not write anything!
This blog is my little secret for now. Maybe one day I'll let others in on it but for now, it's just me and my computer.
1 comment:
And me, among others. Wow. A pastor with a blog. I like what you write about, Linda. And I like the way you write it. Honest. Sincere. Please keep writing. I'll be back frequently to check on you.
God Bless.
Post a Comment